Please be advised of the following traffic impacts.
We apologize for any inconvenience disruptions may cause. Motorists are advised to plan alternate routes and drive according to conditions, slow down, stay alert, and in control.
MISSISSAUGA / HALTON HILLS / MILTON
» Lane and Ramp Closures – Highway 401 Westbound
Start Date: Saturday, August 13, 2022
End Date: Sunday, August 14, 2022
Duration: 10 Hours (11:00 PM to 9:00 AM)
Traffic on Highway 401 westbound between Mississauga Road and James Snow Parkway will transition to the new express lanes from Winston Churchill Boulevard to James Snow Parkway by a two-lane closure from Mississauga Road to Regional Road 25.
Ramp and lane closures will be as follows:
Two-lane closure on Highway 401 westbound from Mississauga Road to beyond James Snow Parkway from August 13 at 11:00 pm to August 14 at 9:00 am.
Full closure of interchange ramps from August 13 at 11:00 pm to August 14 at 5:00 am at the following locations:
– On-ramps from Winston Churchill Boulevard northbound and southbound to Highway 401 westbound.
– Highway 407ETR eastbound to Highway 401 westbound.
– Highway 401 westbound to Highway 407ETR westbound.
– Highway 407ETR westbound to Highway 401 westbound.
Full closure of lanes and interchange ramps from August 14 at 5:00 am to 9:00 am at the following locations:
– On-ramps from Trafalgar Road northbound and southbound to Highway 401 westbound.
– Off-ramp from Highway 401 westbound to Trafalgar Road.
– Off-ramp from Highway 401 westbound to James Snow Parkway.
– Two-lane closure on Highway 401 westbound collector access west of Highway 407ETR interchange to James Snow Parkway.
Detours will be as follows:
– Traffic destined for Highway 401 westbound from Winston Churchill Boulevard will be diverted via Steeles Avenue or Derry Road to Trafalgar Road.
– Traffic destined for Highway 407ETR westbound will be diverted via Winston Churchill Boulevard and Derry Road.
– Traffic destined for Highway 401 westbound from Trafalgar Road will be diverted via Steeles Avenue or Derry Road to James Snow Parkway.
Closure is required to facilitate construction staging. All work is weather permitting.
Lane reduction on Derry Road (Northbound and Southbound directions).
» Long term temporary lane reductions, on Derry Road between Argentia Road and Syntex Court.
Start Date: Monday, June 15, 2020
End Date: August 2022
Start Time: 00:00 to 24:00
Derry Road reduced from 6 lanes to 4 lanes (2 lanes Northbound and 2 lanes Southbound). Closure required for bridge work at Highway 401 overpass structure.
• Shift is required as part of staging plan to facilitate construction
• All work is weather permitting
• 24 Hours a day
• Ramp access will be maintained at all times
• Traffic disruptions anticipated
Please contact the Project telephone line (24 Hours) at 1-888-619-1665 or Email email@example.com to report a concern.